7 Critical Steps if Recently (or Almost) Divorced
Location:Mt. Ida Campus at UMASS Amhest, 777 Dedham Street, Newton, MA 02459
Date:Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 7:00pm - 8:00pm
"The process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one's financial life"
This FREE interactive workshop in Newton, MA will set you on the right path.
Who should attend?
You are recently (or almost) divorced and concerned if you
will be okay financially
Please note, this event is free however, space is limited so you must
pre-register by clicking the "Register Now" link below
This seminar is for educational purposes only. Financial Planning Solutions, LLC is a fee only registered investment advisor and therefore has no products to sell.
Find out how to ensure a secure financial life now that your divorce is final.
- My divorce is final. Now what?
- What happens when Child Support or Alimony ends?
- If something happens to my ex, am I protected?
- What is the impact of divorce on my retirement plan?
- What about my home? Should I keep it?
- Why Cash Flow is key
- How the new tax law will affect Alimony
- Why you must have a new Estate Plan
- Why Social Security planning could be critical in a retirement
- How your divorce could actually save you money on college costs
- If you will be okay financially
The link to register would be..